Changing nameservers at Fused
You may follow the steps below to change your nameservers at Fused:
- Navigate to the Fused client area here and login.
- From the blue bar at the top (just below the Fused branding), click on "Domains" and from the drop down that appears, click "My Domains".
- You should see a list of your domains on this account, and to the far right of each one there is a wrench icon. Click the wrench icon to proceed to the domain's management page.
- Once on the management page for your domain, on the far left will be a table labeled "Manage". You are currently in the "Overview" section. Click the third option from the top in this table, labeled "Nameservers", to continue.
- Once steps 1-4 are completed, simply type your desired nameservers in, replacing the previous contents, and click the "Change Nameservers" button at the bottom of the page.
When changing nameservers you will be manually repointing the domain. You are responsible for the outcome of these changes. If you have further questions unanswered by this article, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org